Your women’s health practice is where complex cases are the rule, not the exception. Where patients demand your expertise, and trust you for answers. With the Voluson™ E10 you can deliver truly exceptional care – confidently and efficiently – every time – keeping you at the forefront of women’s healthcare. The Voluson E10 encompasses the most advanced imaging capabilities combined with efficiency and security features to help you to provide confident patient answers, faster.
- Display extraordinary image detail with Voluson’s Radiance System Architecture, its sophisticated beam formation and powerful processing gives you:*
4X ultrasound pathways for spectacular 2D and 3D/4D images with increased penetration and clarity
10X data transfer rate for higher resolution and very fast frame rates
4X processing power for advanced applications and efficient workflow
- 16X faster volume rates, flexible imaging formats (Bi-Plane), and brilliant resolution provided by the latest electronic 4D probe technology, eM6C**
- XDClear™ single-crystal transducer technology takes high resolution imaging to the next level
- Unprecedented depth and clarity via a suite of HDlive™ technologies revealing unique anatomical perspectives and amazing detail
- Achieve a new standard of color Doppler with Radiantflow – Delivering easy, fast visualization of even the tiniest of vessels
- Experience intuitive volume navigation with Voluson xTouch while maximizing comfort and workflow through a modern ergonomic design including large high definition monitor
- Decrease complexity and increase exam consistency with Voluson’s easy-to-use Sono-automation technologies and accomplish more each day
- Apply HDRes for elevated tissue differentiation, border definition and fine resolution
- Balance daily schedules while increasing patient satisfaction with Scan Assistant – the flexible, and customizable exam protocol tool
- Connect and store encrypted images with colleagues and patients with the help of ViewPoint™ and Tricefy™ inside
- Explore 3D Printing for rapid clinical prototyping, research, and parent bonding
- Protect sensitive data with advanced security feature including Whitelisting and HD encryption
* Compared to Voluson Expert Series BT13.
** Comparison performed using VE10 and eM6C probe BT18 and VE10 and mechanical RAB6 probe BT18.